Complete documentation is available in html and pdf formats.
New features in this version:
Experimental Features (Features still in development, but available for testing or evaluation)
- No new experimental features added in this version.
These issues have been resolved with this release.
View on JIRA for complete list.
These dependencies were upgraded in this version.
These issues have been reported as affecting this version. Refer to the fix version column for resolution. Report issues here.
DDF 2.11.4 is comprised of these applications:
These applications are enabled by default in a standard installation:
- DDF Admin 2.11.4
- Administration application for installing and managing DDF. Includes the Admin UI and the underlying application service that supports the user interface
- DDF Catalog 2.11.4
- Provides a framework for storing, searching, processing, and transforming information.
- DDF Platform 2.11.4
- Installs the DDF platform boot features which all other applications depend upon.
- DDF Security 2.11.4
- Provides Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing services for the DDF.
- DDF Solr Catalog 2.11.4
- an implementation of the CatalogProvider interface using Apache Solr 6.0.0 as a data store.
- DDF Spatial 2.11.4
- contains standards-based, geospatial endpoints, sources, and transforms.
- DDF Standard Search UI 2.11.4
- an application that not only provides results in a html format but also provides a convenient, simple querying user interface.
- Intrigue 2.11.4
These applications are included with a standard installation, but must be installed to use:
- DDF GeoWebCache 2.11.4
- The GeoWebCache application provides tile caching and tile service aggregation.
- DDF Registry 2.11.4
- DDF Registry contains the base registry components, plugins, sources and interfaces needed for the registry to function.
- DDF Resource Management 2.11.4
- The DDF Resource Management App provides administrative functionality to impose data usage limits on users, as well as the ability to view and terminate searches that are in progress.