Release Date: June 24, 2019
Complete documentation is available at the DDF website.
Configuration Changes in this version:
DDF 2.16.2 is comprised of these applications:
These applications are enabled by default in a standard installation:
- DDF Admin 2.16.2
- Administration application for installing and managing DDF. Includes the Admin UI and the underlying application service that supports the user interface
- DDF Catalog 2.16.2
- Provides a framework for storing, searching, processing, and transforming information.
- DDF Platform 2.16.2
- Installs the DDF platform boot features which all other applications depend upon.
- DDF Security 2.16.2
- Provides Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing services for the DDF.
- DDF Solr Catalog 2.16.2
- an implementation of the CatalogProvider interface using Apache Solr 6.0.0 as a data store.
- DDF Spatial 2.16.2
- contains standards-based, geospatial endpoints, sources, and transforms.
- Intrigue 2.16.2
These applications are included with a standard installation, but must be installed to use:
- DDF GeoWebCache 2.16.2
- The GeoWebCache application provides tile caching and tile service aggregation.
- DDF Registry 2.16.2
- DDF Registry contains the base registry components, plugins, sources and interfaces needed for the registry to function.
- DDF Resource Management 2.16.2