Complete documentation is available at the DDF website,
New features in this version:
- Security Manager
- Intrigue UI improvements
- Solr is now started as a separate executable process
- CSRF Filter External Hostname Support
These issues have been resolved with this release.
View on JIRA for complete list.
These dependencies were upgraded in this version:
- Bouncy Castle: v1.59
- Moment: v2.19.3
- Node: v8.0.0
- Apache Solr: 7.4
- Yarn: 1.2.1
- Moment: 2.20.1
- Jacoco: 0.8.0
- Jetty: 9.3.24.v20180605
- Geotools: 19.1
- CXF: 3.2.5
These issues have been reported as affecting this version. Refer to the fix version column for resolution. Report issues here.
Deprecated items for this release:
- Standard Search UI
- CometD Endpoint
- platform-solr-server-standalone module
DDF 2.13.0 is comprised of these applications:
These applications are enabled by default in a standard installation:
- DDF Admin 2.13.0
- Administration application for installing and managing DDF. Includes the Admin UI and the underlying application service that supports the user interface
- DDF Catalog 2.13.0
- Provides a framework for storing, searching, processing, and transforming information.
- DDF Platform 2.13.0
- Installs the DDF platform boot features which all other applications depend upon.
- DDF Security 2.13.0
- Provides Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing services for the DDF.
- DDF Solr Catalog 2.13.0
- an implementation of the CatalogProvider interface using Apache Solr 6.0.0 as a data store.
- DDF Spatial 2.13.0
- contains standards-based, geospatial endpoints, sources, and transforms.
- Intrigue 2.13.0
These applications are included with a standard installation, but must be installed to use:
- DDF GeoWebCache 2.13.0
- The GeoWebCache application provides tile caching and tile service aggregation.
- DDF Registry 2.13.0
- DDF Registry contains the base registry components, plugins, sources and interfaces needed for the registry to function.
- DDF Resource Management 2.13.0
- DDF Standard Search UI 2.13.0
- an application that not only provides results in a html format but also provides a convenient, simple querying user interface.