Release Date: March 20, 2020
Complete documentation is available at the DDF website.
Configuration Changes in this version:
DDF-5597 updated dependency-check properties for local NVD
Updated PEPAuthorizingInterceptor to provide SessionTokens
Updated blueprints and metatype XMLs for policy plugin configuration to not require guest permissions for CRUD operations.
DDF 2.21.4 is comprised of these applications:
These applications are enabled by default in a standard installation:
- DDF Admin 2.21.4
- Administration application for installing and managing DDF. Includes the Admin UI and the underlying application service that supports the user interface
- DDF Catalog 2.21.4
- Provides a framework for storing, searching, processing, and transforming information.
- DDF Platform 2.21.4
- Installs the DDF platform boot features which all other applications depend upon.
- DDF Security 2.21.4
- Provides Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing services for the DDF.
- DDF Solr Catalog 2.21.4
- an implementation of the CatalogProvider interface using Apache Solr 6.0.0 as a data store.
- DDF Spatial 2.21.4
- contains standards-based, geospatial endpoints, sources, and transforms.
- Intrigue 2.21.4
These applications are included with a standard installation, but must be installed to use:
- DDF GeoWebCache 2.21.4
- The GeoWebCache application provides tile caching and tile service aggregation.
- DDF Registry 2.21.4
- DDF Registry contains the base registry components, plugins, sources and interfaces needed for the registry to function.
- DDF Resource Management 2.21.4