Release Date: February 24, 2020
Complete documentation is available at the DDF website.
Configuration Changes in this version:
DDF-5665 - Update Jenkinsfile so PR builds can use them
DDF-5501 - Support upgrading Catalog configurations with migration
DDF-5777 - Update tests references to use https for maven central
DDF-5572 - Add custom text notation options for 3D map
Updated CXF Version to 3.2.12 and added an exclusion for CVE-2020-5398
DDF 2.21.3 is comprised of these applications:
These applications are enabled by default in a standard installation:
- DDF Admin 2.21.3
- Administration application for installing and managing DDF. Includes the Admin UI and the underlying application service that supports the user interface
- DDF Catalog 2.21.3
- Provides a framework for storing, searching, processing, and transforming information.
- DDF Platform 2.21.3
- Installs the DDF platform boot features which all other applications depend upon.
- DDF Security 2.21.3
- Provides Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing services for the DDF.
- DDF Solr Catalog 2.21.3
- an implementation of the CatalogProvider interface using Apache Solr 6.0.0 as a data store.
- DDF Spatial 2.21.3
- contains standards-based, geospatial endpoints, sources, and transforms.
- Intrigue 2.21.3
These applications are included with a standard installation, but must be installed to use:
- DDF GeoWebCache 2.21.3
- The GeoWebCache application provides tile caching and tile service aggregation.
- DDF Registry 2.21.3
- DDF Registry contains the base registry components, plugins, sources and interfaces needed for the registry to function.
- DDF Resource Management 2.21.2