DDF 2.10.1 is comprised of these applications:
These applications are enabled by default in a standard installation:
- DDF Admin 2.10.1
- Administration application for installing and managing DDF. Includes the Admin UI and the underlying application service that supports the user interface
- DDF Catalog 2.10.1
- Provides a framework for storing, searching, processing, and transforming information.
- DDF Platform 2.10.1
- Installs the DDF platform boot features which all other applications depend upon.
- DDF Security 2.10.1
- Provides Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing services for the DDF.
- DDF Solr Catalog 2.10.1
- an implementation of the CatalogProvider interface using Apache Solr 6.0.0 as a data store.
- DDF Spatial 2.10.1
- contains standards-based, geospatial endpoints, sources, and transforms.
- DDF Standard Search UI 2.10.1
- an application that not only provides results in a html format but also provides a convenient, simple querying user interface.
- Catalog UI 2.10.1
These applications are included with a standard installation, but must be installed to use:
- DDF GeoWebCache 2.10.1
- The GeoWebCache application provides tile caching and tile service aggregation.
- DDF Registry 2.10.1
- DDF Registry contains the base registry components, plugins, sources and interfaces needed for the registry to function.
- DDF Resource Management 2.10.1
- The DDF Resource Management App provides administrative functionality to impose data usage limits on users, as well as the ability to view and terminate searches that are in progress.